Re: [cuss] WGLC for draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn

<celine.serrutvalette@orange.com> Tue, 07 January 2014 13:48 UTC

From: celine.serrutvalette@orange.com
To: Atle Monrad <atle.monrad@ericsson.com>, "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, "cuss@ietf.org" <cuss@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:48:31 +0000
References: <5283CECB.8050804@bell-labs.com> <681_1385654486_529768D6_681_2889_1_b84635f4-ca26-4417-911b-a5721866222a@PEXCVZYH01.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B0F9917@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <11023_1387205849_52AF14D9_11023_2363_1_F8BE5641EC3C954DA088A8350BDDFA480FF883@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <7D2F7D7ADBA812449F25F4A69922881C2664CB@ESESSMB203.ericsson.se>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.5]