Re: [dane] Need some feed back

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sun, 10 March 2019 07:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TLAEjQ9qBYglZzFoErNQw2zNWRofFsETaujY2jRO2GQ=; b=V7xgWXzG45YsRU6w74xfgp2ho1spCxVOWoLvZbCJ9nopl737U1VVtNgEPaNYhEK1iw fv6lDtL3728MDw/qkLLlldkG5n6SuvqM80qSxPJhq0prwxJgcT79ZK0mDwKLuO2fAT4t b3B4+rQpS4wSCpbbBFRaP0fDH0UhqNkoVit/+H7iwuh7KcgknrFhF+/5Zjir8hEflqer ap/yJeZi1nJUis8PBIg45qY8GmcTdwYgOMaqGoRKyCAhEvpCxLzQhJr8l0ruONBfpIfQ iTc7eX2RuoO71kRxmXyDvE7kKUCqtM+DZS1VuIYNCrLGeGRqoTRCorVwyUTrLTbP9TAc b5bw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TLAEjQ9qBYglZzFoErNQw2zNWRofFsETaujY2jRO2GQ=; b=iWEo+BRqvhZIy3pqRS4HP8cZcdH4DOtIXQE5ntUDPQqGBRtGQqnIcRhYfBmFTIDLBE ETu/O6AG5FR7rBBfjpPFfziLI9VZ4EEDcHjdXLY4q2xj8hMYrmNQ2PA/5JX+4tm2Afet HUT1ztU2XfiIhQVi1wtJIR393fT7fP3aZlogWCH084gpA+iXGVBCk/TyAgM2p+wwzCBC qp68eGxZUsD6OytGwU/OyomyceyrVhYci1lLViM3GUcLVeJIAjpWjirROxvodnErfnwn tKjo13BMUk6Tgj0aFFzQlDKyL1X0iMa4JHTDCk8dWWzZxY2hhiH1PMTJpbAwgy0Eb8Zg 09mA==