Re: [dane] Calling the naming issue...

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Tue, 10 December 2013 21:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=KPLhTaOdoGlkjK7ABEEJmOLHAAc5kvSxil9OtESaj0o=; b=B3IEZS2PY+hOHNIAnbrW8+FuOWKGLnuOIGHRl/Nw9cjEutfwsWwz0LctJx8D00NAfG qF9Qinn4/nZ4961r0P62UL6vuCjMhQK6zj6MT1vtB97DvYb4zNkvhDRVYzbRJCQgm2ap Iy39TyzKwKqwprUGGUCZmBxtqagNqYDPwrWsqeoXn7y2xfq7AIYb1zmesBv8vG/lNKfL dJbgAfnPdV05kqeLL49Z1t8APXNPfAib1MEooYnjo8Xcd+znIjjhbzGaKosGyFNXpnk/ /q7lnA2AJS3D7lhcO/smvetwjobgKSn8rLiN42V0Ekksm6e81mD8+DybbkXF+EbjuBWt 5qPg==