Re: [dane] Request DANE ALPS (another attempt to canonicalize local parts)

"John R Levine" <johnl@taugh.com> Tue, 08 March 2016 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=cfc5.56de8e07.k1603; bh=XMqeDDzKk1VBI4QN5JJXlPs4+MPGBkJeQ55W3/qQokI=; b=kLy+XWzSVJjXbKKXrXrV8J/Hexjf62lmIDLX5QBrs2IJlNf+1vNCh7g/zGq48j18jaRazBu5f4uMbetd0b3Zav3ZqFgpPqC5SjfJWkaIibZm6Nc4Pn8eJrGcgpg+wR6g0oy8WyT6jxA/tzwciXUEwdU8U0PK6gv1ypTv9QlH3ew1Ey50x+6Tgu/ZxISytluy5FhYPrBwj8cPdTmCLdf/P6RTC03jndrdLi+/G+yKx80BRMYe9RmHLquLcpGSvPdz
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=taugh.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=cfc5.56de8e07.k1603; bh=XMqeDDzKk1VBI4QN5JJXlPs4+MPGBkJeQ55W3/qQokI=; b=OIfB+Z0dRrYaEUhT1ptINMk51AqptA0sEz5WbKaL60GlT7Xkpy1FgQi3HbsGf35ZQ3f60611F0AdJ0xcdEEJkJzR1Va/wiFw8SjTG8Br4hXwp9KNRmU/0hBEFgErFD/o/PEfj+u70OGVSU5LE8ZapXracGIVkcM6BzCmFe1nzczMXNE4HHwEf7wQFiHAN/vJLEa/xNWRP5HuLq1lrAcAABI/cpcgF5r/ZncAqk0VY7GhShlmEyfdwtACW6FdW8p7