Re: [dane] WGLC: DANE-SRV & DANE-SMTP

Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane@dukhovni.org> Fri, 20 February 2015 22:09 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:09:21 +0000
From: Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane@dukhovni.org>
To: "<dane@ietf.org>" <dane@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dane] WGLC: DANE-SRV & DANE-SMTP

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 05:41:12PM -0500, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:

> The SRV document got number of good reviews and editors have updated the
> document to reflect the comments received, version -11 should be final WG
> version and we plan to advance it to the IESG.

Great, thanks!

> SMTP document did not get as many reviews, only 3 that I can see Paul
> Hoffman (no comments), Dan York (not a thorough review) and Sean Turner,
> who had number of comments.

Perhaps some folks [hint, hint] can return the favour and review
the SMTP draft in full. :-)

> The github repository contains a version of the document that addresses
> all the comments received.  Editors please post ASAP.

A -14 version has been pushed.  I've not yet received any feedback on
the possibility of extending the operational considerations section
based on the last few months of operational experience.  Please
advise...

--
	Viktor.