Re: [Dart] WGLC Comments on draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-02

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Sat, 23 August 2014 00:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1408752228; bh=mgQbYRNpbQ26pebm9n2rOCJPAXY=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=GVuoy7yZnHly1cMSrmHcAUvyWpDCltA3CWhiNeseywYfdWBaZt5X/+FqNBZDPmrLN RFqU/teNB0WVLYjx8AnjV+mDPwJhDArDdNX3dKLkvAPgG9P0pwpxN7ZtdbGl130IvJ U3P+ZuxSJTAoqySGUEAxv9EuqUGlVAWnvSIeaMZY=