Re: [Dart] Treatment of RTCP (was Re: Colin Perkins comments - WGLC: draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-02)

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 27 August 2014 05:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1409116633; bh=3Qbw78wGdrCvBCpvG75oy5V1+TpbUWYlTxffbhhdvJ0=; h=From:To:Subject:Cc:Date:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:Reply-To: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=D1K0siknZIS+89+IAfhzwibUHuAdSJvs4g7eN4jeUaGuQyTHsTyaxkKVE8vVFGsjY 3sYM26zcFpqc6qu2c0qZx8sSb0f5/QsNMkzWxjuFiVXn/7lfeNpOT47fF6S+IeLk8p 9rcI2MJ1el3oaY0j7sHj80/uZx+oMRWExOBzJIGU=