Re: [Dart] Commentary on draft-york-00

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Thu, 12 June 2014 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1402588663; bh=WuV0oqAR9zIdA5Sme8cVejvw49Q=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=U/ljZHQ0e5dyIaUe1vN4XWhwnOHB9sqlDmLTXE4zSAOaN/7+gLUldzMSo0pkF8Rul XJigpKHN45GkB3Ha8fefJUIO0HKpixholsssfmDX0dH9Ap6HCEeM+4pv8kHIQtyPsC 5+FmQarx/fHyc7blaejTEyvQ+XWAxeqXRijpYWUg=