Re: [Dart] WGLC: draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-02 - Gorry's item (2)

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Fri, 22 August 2014 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1408733854; bh=5NXE+CdWvoh8+urT4F6y3dOOLj4=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=TyJliOpojA/Uuv2w6FUBde+Qqddi8p0QOFw3sDuCcYgMWuaOvL2tk3EiSOcAsWv3b nFVcD4oLPdBQoBTh2bxxeXsBDsxINcm6ReF4mtLUZysEAFXb50Rvu3A7btQyK7SsLU fBCs619cMncsjgFjP1/0RDvwVt8c5FQdCYQwtJw4=