Re: [Dart] draft-dart-dscp-rtp - way forward

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 01 September 2014 11:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1409570578; bh=lW1N7aJPQqQ3aAZsRr8YMECeuaU=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=o8vzZBGemEUx4CqBV3vF4BA+CFfFxKkkEonsbDTi67/CyqRDW2l6RBf5Arq/OCDgj 3uBs0cyWpf+2J42pXMW/dNZMhPSfVo0GHQ/lIhT/CSOeiCPyw05OoSZguiSI+1MZMf QRN7HTIPOc8KkVyRkG4VAvxQZLJFlBXVPknY+wP0=