Re: [Dart] Commentary on draft-york-00

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Fri, 13 June 2014 13:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1402665873; bh=pRZFmogZwNDQFEdUfKuxWZEQqeA=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=LVx6WdED21O75TYl/ixLWUShBMYbor69AdEfKvObrpSnHO1y0M2UTnXU3OEEdqlUI ARtkNsN9kfI/J2tsJFMN2fWeLuiypopWZ8FoO/W8H2VOUswPMRV+7M1r0G/6Sb7vpN IVwqlN3XHxTx0+fP16wszxk6f8vc1B1oAD6fYAuU=