Re: [Dart] WGLC: draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-02 - proposed text for section 2.1 mux items 3 and 4

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Fri, 22 August 2014 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1408744035; bh=AzwUlm1Rlkm9+0ET5+8Bvqjngso=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=q4toCeyoLO3laPR3Fzu478wv+B1HTyI52+RUHT805HEZ2G1bWalHJMZ53vUJ8NEXU S9pfU326JegE/FeS5FIzWBCGMveXVw4BZSwQJ9bQ/hwrhcxLmEXLV0FNty2huUAHr1 GaXhqalrDXA1mUgWNiQIz0AibGfR3tiePEuWP/M8=