Re: [Dart] [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-02.txt

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 21 July 2014 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1405903886; bh=SVxmqDBMJhw8MNqyAIwU+C/X6xI=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=Zjwtj2BxbKoWPlK4SjQpSWbFFftWKq3gVw1QVXnlC+YS+fAaJzQezapIzC+yPSiTJ JtQc5BnDqpkgOGXwFeH//xv4waMDrn3Qj1cM2ifZyKxiFh4DRRUO7buyTG/Av5iPyw ee24S4YX/bB8GWHh6DqAZa2ATzMrebKta2cQQAGs=