Re: [Dart] Treatment of RTCP - proposed text

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 28 August 2014 03:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1409196044; bh=c545PER2LlmyNwPZamqivmOmFXeq5F51xWjDCn6YMNc=; h=From:To:Subject:Cc:Date:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:Reply-To: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=l6Rn9v/Ux1K57vqV6ogQYJYnV/2Su4DWRG5Iboaf6Eu9DvSGDb0x1196DYYrENCZX CCruRtItsUF5MhQQPwylHqgMDwhibjhmFn3xYmsV/Cr4NpiYN6xTQKEhOvkH0L9wHL NFWvDD2dSqhpIQGMWdFuDRvxpZj0SHU3geb5arhs=