Re: [Dclc] Increasing RG meeting effectiveness

Weixinpeng <weixinpeng@huawei.com> Fri, 22 August 2014 09:59 UTC

From: Weixinpeng <weixinpeng@huawei.com>
To: "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>, dclc <dclc@irtf.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:59:04 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.76.176]
Cc: 邓灵莉/Lingli Deng <denglingli@chinamobile.com>
Subject: Re: [Dclc] Increasing RG meeting effectiveness

Hi Fred and all,
Let me introduce something people we are working on in TSVWG that people here may be interested in.
What we are doing is about how to do congestion control in tunnel scenario, and aspects such as basic congestion control model, feedback mechanism are discussed.
I think the DC is a good scenario that the mechanism is suited to. So if you have interests on this, I prefer to have a discussion about it in DCLC.
Here is the link for the document,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback/
Thanks!

BR,