Re: [Dcpel] questions related to DCPEL scope

"Georgios Karagiannis" <karagian@cs.utwente.nl> Fri, 24 February 2006 12:49 UTC

From: Georgios Karagiannis <karagian@cs.utwente.nl>
To: Kathleen Nichols <nichols@pollere.com>
Subject: Re: [Dcpel] questions related to DCPEL scope
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:48:53 +0100
Cc: dcpel@ietf.org

Hi Kathie

Please do not understand me wrong!
I am in favour of starting the DCPEL WG.
My concerns are related to the match between the DCPEL charter activities
and the work that has been by theITU-t, ETSI-tispan, DSL, packetcable, 3gpp,
3gpp2,
ipshere, wimax  goups on the area of centralized control plane
architectures.
I think that it is useful to start the work in DCPEL WG considering as
starting point
the work that has been done already in the other groups.

Best Regards,
Georgios