Re: [Dcrouting] [Idr] Kicking off the LSVR (Link State Vector Routing) charter discussion

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 January 2018 02:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tl/U7B+gydWwJMxgRPp02L3uwyMcppZhuboSgnxpR8E=; b=NzVrRbyCSbTkdym90ddGS/7Vb7O6g5Jhynuh2/JlRPBPeTjwd2ooKuD0im2oqsqyrH WNSq0iyLxKK7jahLAB01SpQoJxbb6nv2403A96FzqJJKfMuoo3ekSH4b6JaAOBSKfIxd 4xmopuyQKPhmP23gHa0EMkFKRCIUPQqIoqU2i/Ek12usF72z5VpKfYmEe/x8LqT6aZx/ snArSsCcK7hhSqjSU++1XNoz0Bv0OG6grEscn1z1S72c0cYFJLdY7XOXrHJ6PW5miE1y DJJjUWhTPsXZ5sKQDn4iqVTJIwzmqDvCkZS9zEUCjoAxFHSmnL3u7IBEbYKbqajnIgLU kZPQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tl/U7B+gydWwJMxgRPp02L3uwyMcppZhuboSgnxpR8E=; b=E9rWv4lEJsAn35XcwzkgVJQrr4ogHoxulOHWgHmf7K/C0VW9CG9yKy4Sjp8nwnGZek nELAgPw+lDJkRRGZtelCg3taz3Ts0YCulzhk4m/lfixsAeujHAWXMhplhEVQo6CTEKXk Kxad45Myl1Y2ezY1tuh7SW9ojPJvDR6zJETeCWeK3L0K6LkLiwQkAUeJUiyxuG2XRdvA MbEJNTJw0vpdy+W8dJq2a+R1NgyO8OZF9bwgzyuGisPweCdRxUmkbpWFmmrqVlz9j9ct nBprIsz8p0OvnIpl2FMonnYv32EFVYpkVhvINlcQBf8W+SkkdTli0EyNF6JsSdox6JU9 fKxw==