[Dcrouting] Fwd: [Rift] kicking off the charter discussion

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 04 January 2018 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=mUw14SUTwtAj7HZA+997K7JwCSk10ne7HEQ4h1EtKWc=; b=JZr6qcT4COnAjfX5SG0YcA6JrlrAXVUNT5C0bbmhp283vv/Q9Pfl1e0Q2yOPX3SHn2 JCGchDry4f2ZGmXbzW4K+w/gk9HKG5tBx6kTRH/vHCPuWtpSXrFLtlBUHEPtTs4UcPIp m/INhtFqqFZOKmmZuy/fVuLaGgtVF7CetNumWymMdflZqePVy62don/HQnAwRZuEnNW5 tlSIyXlihJo7pQ9brXoJ0nN8aex/1HV3A3Md+wiUmO1zZZ5BCLG/ivGZfr0g7QainRAQ rNioVUsVyHaG+HQekTcuMkH+ZZvDCTC1QFXPnwyEOrFGIM288XuxPx+tJMi0OmGE/42p dWaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to; bh=mUw14SUTwtAj7HZA+997K7JwCSk10ne7HEQ4h1EtKWc=; b=E1rsinwAC4U6vfPVn9+/E81bfdhTLyHo+n6soOQ8bLExtEAUQnYbL6Db4LIIdA4vhR 4Uj08o3TbXbJ2BPSFBPr9jN66sKrVyDsbXMq0nnRN/wBOZgfvDkMCdixh1M64QdoOSHc 5BpNnxRR62uUoTNLboFLflpK9CZeRv6yyHTRDR1MlqqY7DJ1dWf9vWkI8rZPr08jjYqs RP5ktbvY1ROWhyyjoLsH7OHmKG9mGCXxVlagvwayfK1qOm6gQ+czD3qKxISL4RbhkKsJ j/dvSPWJZSEe0pfk23EzC8xLqh0ljkRoB+USAFQ2m8021SIf/0UD51yCsnJAgAcacimW RWyg==