Re: [Dcrouting] [Lsvr] [Rift] kicking off the charter discussion

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Thu, 04 January 2018 23:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jvknet-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5uZqkmbAKtcxYzgCp7CqHjUEe+skkAFWcTPAUF8IsrU=; b=QHKjEJ7M1VtODJGMR1vf6iRi9YZFZYfxUt94dFoDDpu6tu7XH78u/GB+L/a69hXFpf ngFjbs8MUaQ+MdgtgNywxFQdByo67BY+KqzTAHbe1QXJ4HK8okGb92IAw4bb50pj4ZDi WKKNGu8ZSFMoM5U1sVa2+aMdjm9rgcMaHEn7fRWfjOYamjcx/xx/r09axevWHUZeg0Fv dx5GF4Ntmi0bm3lN4bFVt+iixIVotZnZQYaGsC5BwEqjSkXYcYdpQ2qPjI3x3yz906ir ca0A3I+HYengs+RASc+k3MUXJfy/Gj1+ilvtcFzdNNImLWFHmerhVj5OH87hiTKREdWt TJDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5uZqkmbAKtcxYzgCp7CqHjUEe+skkAFWcTPAUF8IsrU=; b=oNUwqARJzvnnuho6oaw2lzFX1/gEx+++6w8oJLeu586kTxPE7VjP1rqWwivcbPuTI+ 6h/Wfst2PIWk67GPIC0bFvLOp0pAc/HjuKLPKinoTk13kxL/gGTgjTNr9PAGLtJOC1F4 hWkkdM6heGN1Mvw4WVavCyiVs1g3kSGmhZ568AB7W5pxUjlnIebFt0yUfydHgcavkBmd N9/iVrNi/uDBJ+iM8JSxJIK9urXplwLkJ5voSFsMIrR0tyAucOg+v1DAVc+MnqM1GoIE QsBDdWS/wE6m9lsxI2tIwxZ1qAbDbzyRzcsaeBWwd4hu6YNG77cqMaKzMtSEGpAgADWc 5Rgw==