Re: [Dcrouting] [Lsvr] [Rift] kicking off the charter discussion

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 04 January 2018 23:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=2RxeVdpq1Mpcl9/pHeL7AJFTqSpIw56qWobL6i3Vy0g=; b=Ca8Bs05L5XRi8ijbGHMhPHbVn2wb3OVYiyXa0arK+6mgadO1AKCkCKz7sjVAZL+5/V e+DfTeQLEx6IMSinsVkOWcGTQoSQhShI95JGM1Hqx/V1o/Cmk5yDR012iCE0kIqkjBxC UMpbrVUpQAk5iNxmMOdO89rY77l7AHRWNkWFG0/+7JSyzOOuKQIqpasr4HwShMi7mG71 eBQ2kWO4uAK927X5CCnFDxogrPJUTIOiY5XC3lYqImEMR2AKhXBByvngXJBQrEBGsLrH cKGlLQUOEJyeied1y4AsIoTgWT9OSH2c50q3Bwm8ckfmHJQCzI9oiz1RKL6+kMoyNv79 IYfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2RxeVdpq1Mpcl9/pHeL7AJFTqSpIw56qWobL6i3Vy0g=; b=VLguUpw1kW4uN3Z0UMnLgsJOZhUaH246AkKB/o1qxJV/rbxiYRmjFbCakRcxTSNicu Xa+Z7qwhTE2TOr4COjrwJkvOEFf/xNpGG9zh23wJ8LgOf2j4LJ5Gr+7WucvSKvU50/CU BAyzgl+aDt85rF21lGACFv8PZFlOoqsshHjVKR+jCMGwjiu0Kklq003uaXzhCCJoRGtI pH3QAcfOoo8Tox61Ou4F9gbvKURKXcaM1PLrDtndVCvarlBWP9P3D756oIKVhtisOzsR X63I/7G+G37CF7fslVogXmQ0Nvfc+zCGG8iXg57ccGdwQpcm4UZslkGNIytEruEt1fbu 4GgQ==