Re: [Dcrouting] [Rift] kicking off the charter discussion

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 06 January 2018 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=PeqwTLrXTtDdECnVY0MWKsEX7BLM7Y9VVc4WXbhGPcE=; b=KYKmgP8usk1yIkMcPxmUgmhHSSiC0VjKjMcKrVV/A+OlkOdAm6Hl1agzFhcpVUdYpY okSFnK+raGkooQ4dZR+ZTL6bUaWINNQ7y9jEuphyjCRpviEgFUAZ1rUpEw/4lkbqvFec 3NByEQjpvlqgZxJnarGmWSjQ/waCf5uC2Gxrl1gbSQ1gjeOE/RcfMuv2MNqvGlvjqQPL fslwnH27RCT/F0lJFfemJ9TeLL1ZVLLuCR56HSHzJSMLCRXM9IObSdc5As2dMerEjyOF Zi7XAQfkisxO2oR8fNcspTEgvMGjhP85RgHBaVRk5KCw/RlLevVRJERmYPfuoIX/uS5b ayqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PeqwTLrXTtDdECnVY0MWKsEX7BLM7Y9VVc4WXbhGPcE=; b=a9HlnhMq519f+KTMJEPrKsvyiNxxuQBPQqzzjcB5GtKIZtqC252Vd4s+m1vDrQRPT+ sqtUsfGYpOj+j6fNg6r1WCbpjl0iz5vUXKcRH+idrzNlm8dfPXTiYFxZPm+JendgScE3 6uMRhL77OhGhTtw/VKuseLWolbViufOP2dle+uCV+annxrTgRyR+5uybX6yuvAkqqU1J eSoHzNQVeX/xZeBBCK8/bP4Fk2sTKmulZdJ/PsP9UzOxBgxwEAz3+tREv8GEF03ZYDPs JumPKvRaLepxI6QbNv2r38+8d3WDQqjPGssl9KHPjj6CzgciLyCCZ/NOslJf0zV2Fq0q gJVQ==