[decade] An open issue for "An HTTP-based DECADE Resource Protocol".

Wangdanhua <wangdanhua@huawei.com> Sat, 25 August 2012 09:37 UTC

From: Wangdanhua <wangdanhua@huawei.com>
To: "DECADE@ietf.org" <DECADE@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:29:46 +0000
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: dy0= A9aG B0Gl CC7E CtV9 EcFD EmUH FC9Q FjDx GtBn HE2r IgV1 I7GX I+Ig Kxbd LYBr; 1; ZABlAGMAYQBkAGUAQABpAGUAdABmAC4AbwByAGcA; Sosha1_v1; 7; {E9B3B976-DF7E-46BC-AB8E-6F745C05E85B}; dwBhAG4AZwBkAGEAbgBoAHUAYQBAAGgAdQBhAHcAZQBpAC4AYwBvAG0A; Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:29:43 GMT; QQBuACAAbwBwAGUAbgAgAGkAcwBzAHUAZQAgAGYAbwByACAAIgBBAG4AIABIAFQAVABQAC0AYgBhAHMAZQBkACAARABFAEMAQQBEAEUAIABSAGUAcwBvAHUAcgBjAGUAIABQAHIAbwB0AG8AYwBvAGwAIgAuAA==
x-cr-puzzleid: {E9B3B976-DF7E-46BC-AB8E-6F745C05E85B}
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.177]