Re: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-07.txt

"Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com> Fri, 10 August 2012 23:52 UTC

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:52:37 -0400
From: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
To: draft-ietf-decade-reqs@tools.ietf.org
Cc: decade@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-07.txt

Thanks to the Decade-Req authors for updating the I-D.

However, I ran the I-D nits tool (http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/) and noticed a few points that need to be addressed before I can send the document back to IESG.  Specifically:

  == There is a hanging section pointer in section 9.4.  It points back to a "section 4.1.3.5" which does not exist

  == Unused Reference: 'PPLive' is defined on line 883, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
     '[PPLive]   "PPLive", <http://www.pplive.com>....'

  == Outdated reference: draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement has been
     published as RFC 6646

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-08) exists of
     draft-ietf-decade-arch-02

Can one of the authors please write back and confirm to me that you will update and upload a rev-08 to address these issues quickly?

Akbar