Re: [decade] WG Action: Conclusion of Decoupled Application Data Enroute (decade)

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Fri, 28 September 2012 01:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OiRBfamAWrzJ9BCsXZ4vzIWOAW/1tnaLSpzmv7wdYLc=; b=oBmMdP1Wm+eHOi8I5+DeaZReL+gnpwI1xZDFOum7wmfeZd0WBbWjyFBvh3ud2GdIYv IyGv92LF+B7KFFS2V7a3NxDzC7FVSTGf6icynVl0urpy4AqUftHSKbAAm0esnkpFhUNv lKv7cWuTra3ZrB1sz47Bv08VkxIbe6UsBgSEwPS2aB7VS58R4s0oZ6lDl6OIs1ojx+Jp nmfBQEDh8dzqQZJSqOQ3DRu7Stzi8gsTI/lMde2CkTW0LHcXBi3Zl1EDX8MmE0xzn0Pg hk0ILQLc/lbCj6N2rkpL/Mx+KtVOyoZDamV11RBuQxopTZrQiNpiL8WguCY9LboOnZmg OTPg==