Re: [Detnet] [mpls] [Pals] draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id (was RE: Please review the PALS/MPLS/DetNet Joint Session minutes)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 31 March 2022 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wogBvTrxMszUdqhY7JGcBqDNeB7E1Pjl9M08UXFXhUY=; b=MaGXnuQDQ4x7vrI15odgIt+nrh4uf58jdu6OpsXEp9bRBnc/0hL9tmLJf1EDMFX0Lz x67QE5YrH3SmJrU3Wm2tnG8nAaPyNgnQ+7fgfDV4VU+haWgOl/JiFkEvqhscxrG9+IRb UJbuHnx8+nZC+K6KDRd90UuO71AmIkpgmywVDSuxJqWGpMvYsC1uk0llMLgvSjR6Bcr0 Pep/P0PwGySdg68zAcLEZ9WbQW0LCBAlhcse0/pewT75R4GYs7/WJvFW/qv8TgyZzthn JS06wscWSsDlSsd3YANbAzcmb9o2cbFLCc3N3PS8+dYyodmggRW7/QEh+Z2z7gucgn5/ b8WQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wogBvTrxMszUdqhY7JGcBqDNeB7E1Pjl9M08UXFXhUY=; b=Sz1sA5YeTyRuMD4HuN9mOvn8ovbwnVp0IrqDv6h6nGG7zMCuGqMgAAzAgrNOGMjq8q jcItqN9jFJ3kDEY0m/ECHaV/4vqR1I37K/baXm+A0OQ7ic6WLCfHoF/WCJfKIMSt0anS rxbm+3gnvrlG19LQxchgt7Rc91d1POA8cd+ryIwpvGsXGF4YQa+QOGPJt+xYsxX465IW O8M34+gxDrQ3PRxHvicmcL6NS6uzKx7+5bvuXQjkL4r/oWciQWurU4wCifHM3DcryPzq Z0x3OZyzeJ+XNkZBCHqkHD7Oyd8DY86ROYuvkIdGqTSs6BdCV6ZwzhsJOxIZt48z8wK9 jQaQ==
References: <14219_1648628199_624411E7_14219_65_1_c11c63ca0c7649a1ba55d96c03910cd5@orange.com> <DCC3C232-0C45-4541-BDD5-0EF51333F41E@tony.li> <22915_1648659581_62448C7D_22915_418_1_8ef3862f86024a26952e0b183e921360@orange.com> <B33092F8-5417-4E66-9616-A1FD17485B2A@juniper.net> <AM0PR07MB4497D16A36BCAF86C0906457831F9@AM0PR07MB4497.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CO1PR05MB8088A3BB0625E31EA00A3825C71F9@CO1PR05MB8088.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV31cfLVZfQVc2M=WHN0-Funha9TTFNZ1iKDe+5QY9N58Q@mail.gmail.com>