Re: [Detnet] WG adoption poll draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang

"Gengxuesong (Geng Xuesong)" <gengxuesong@huawei.com> Wed, 26 September 2018 02:30 UTC

From: "Gengxuesong (Geng Xuesong)" <gengxuesong@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, Rodney Cummings <rodney.cummings@ni.com>, Janos Farkas <Janos.Farkas@ericsson.com>, "detnet@ietf.org" <detnet@ietf.org>
CC: "detnet-chairs@ietf.org" <detnet-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 02:30:16 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.130.169.123]
Subject: Re: [Detnet] WG adoption poll draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang

Hi Rodney ,

Although I’m still confused about what part of the current DetNet YANG may overlap IEEE YANG, I agree with Lou that it is reasonable to clarify the relationship between IETF/DetNet YANG and IEEE/TSN YANG.  In order to clear this up and make an agreement, could you give some suggestions about how to build up communication between these two SDO,  in order to move the work forward together?

Best Regards
Xuesong