Re: [Detnet] The road to DetNet

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Mon, 27 April 2015 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8704; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1430162961; x=1431372561; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=uia9UHObcOvx1/K9fnl60ISo6475cJAFNqrYOQyDfKk=; b=bVZE39I1iQ0iJ7EfCv56VbCu1ots6udR5EDktPCO1vgGgoOhaZdp+tOR /ydmoAugtVpZwNMrGKHV0TXOZb7RtMOyrntGklIIB+nvBWLx6L+tTuz3c 6DNxyMnTO+zxG+E85zxULjgPYunDQPjUUfNXcWwlUWcJbJH6hC1clrsch E=;