Re: [Detnet] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-security-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ethan Grossman <ethan@ieee.org> Thu, 07 January 2021 23:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee.org; s=google; h=reply-to:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :organization:message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-language:thread-index; bh=Jpn6uWuCOndMZezWGM/PDlAv6xfPWstz+TOzSZ4ZuR4=; b=Z7P/H4EBTwc0E7dAhNcLW2FWaw/0+uUDVdxP8Nxrt2nn4ldRRUAsVWHfrNt4RfXH4z PqdK8pm4wWNbo0/YF3mIlwc3GVbBB297Cj5aI9VPP/qyTejVZhD99cV3igHlVilPaH4B sZtLw9W5gjjgxAevbmvpMZBP+anyYiE0cx5t0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:reply-to:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to :subject:date:organization:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-language:thread-index; bh=Jpn6uWuCOndMZezWGM/PDlAv6xfPWstz+TOzSZ4ZuR4=; b=GoEHF/8NDAIugPOcj/F6Pq1epw5J0Dgmg32QUQ18DyjrLWcL4pQyAUPAxpBXL4JIsb P3y9+hsEMjE9h+HNlW4yWTI81YjePUW+STLjiOTSoqa+IVM1ootW5zARHdvcbTm2aphe UR51sQWh8qtNsC5p+oSAdAy0cDAZGkTgf7rffehAMsSaZkz0zeMtK+K3A8a+4MXzSw3L LWXZXiajPmz0jwuQ+DnlvDfkE6QvE5mMSczwVm6hQOXYWZEP7lBI8Ob3/yR4uBQ+sOBY AUAGt4eZU2xlQotJVKCh4M1pUZWqElEaHJGoT5qmS//RWObYrdZDkPGfZGiO5/MZG5LW d0dw==