Re: [Detnet] [spring] 答复: SR and DetNet, draft on sr-redundancy-protection

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2021 20:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JJUoyX7Otx9sGro2Ku5N1TvlRYLstxWupAlcX/gjers=; b=nTNM8Z1Lno5Z6f73AnuiEK6Kdx5z1m9ukEvbWbx9XhXgQzn/ERG3bbLaxkvjUxlIBY sXF0eamXkbAe7poz6lEjYIdkrzqMMCalmNCna4Nf+iboWAexZ/YNeFXDXYDFgXAh7kKb /H42/bz8AgEONdDu/0HyCy/fUFvQN53LLFUvqMI1/zX+zMd1PwBov6DCss1r6OEV4Y5O nKeY6bU4m5vS8mzvpDGMdHfxq7KFjXWrxeNsJaZejhWxhaayWFnkreTPR3m+UUwNFKn5 vnSqaZdNOTTwZgzNXsTYpsR/sClfaLpIUqlK5fh66bdz7sDxppzAkffIXOu2vjOdy1po vdwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JJUoyX7Otx9sGro2Ku5N1TvlRYLstxWupAlcX/gjers=; b=CZYUE/JOmKUuvSBB65yNfcQtWzU3fV20xlSBge7/iNqvJeAQOP0RjXsJHMSIJunJLt HvPRvNpciJGnWoRMJNRZ3y5EE3obeegaU0nl3kxuKWXFjvnNiruirctV4oMmjbE1KB7L 0K1gik9MloUe9C5PfTfqSo6mX1AoW0JzmRPBQQTnO4+rI3h9jz22KKzr3grS30RRspQf aCLOC0IcO4tmXE42M3HccwqtModVSxVga+oXcfUmxVDMNTiiziwA/czpamzNwsdGlaHv ++uDGSLlogPOAjjWVjgQqMWTejFHMVRG4HCyjDtp+GK9V0wMF/1BifO830HrKNix61wL tIQw==