Re: [Detnet] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-11: (with DISCUSS)

Uma Chunduri <umac.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 September 2020 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9jpQ37dbit4vsRMXfuEQRaLVFv9gDRsFC84kZttE4BY=; b=JTqYJzpk2pf1ZVS4Dy+bntxEKOuPR1TDbMyONBITUDbz1k3yrL+tYgDgjL84J2ig81 YIeKVNKn4fGVASsLxPKFYVxHHPzaIXGwnEM9yNPOt66T2VHjlMHmrB9sLKeEh+Gv5Vbe ALTBzEmltb2+IOaLJNgLmMcnP5Psrrf21XDGkpVNn8iFhjR9seBZFRGE766+vjh6YpOl cyi5s1fOCK6HOAGEoKpATkXI/nVq0zK8PF0k4YdjXst2XwcvqIDFJfCk2zQQIHN868Iy 6MPvvRGK9vVQZQhBVJBfmpbJ+v6MXSMyRfGO04+HXayOAWjXmE5sYjf5em/Dx2rZFUNJ mFEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9jpQ37dbit4vsRMXfuEQRaLVFv9gDRsFC84kZttE4BY=; b=iUgXXxiqpOHiGR2FZzyjLZYlZSrS3/rNwbBWXfZvL3aujRI8njLoQbzcqG1gKBw5fx YH4nQudAnOBmMY/TDBjLi8SL/DlNJ6ESLzSkbwu/OwAp6GXKYoCbaoSr3CzDUCOC1EA2 sZZL0pQJ3JvQngyfAp62FnPVhcGjRkp66t8WH4iBmD82GDg+8UYeBHBODDxFDKVJR7dj /5QHsiIw8is/38IwfrCOmbRwjVzvB99mrDOy6jhW172g/IotJbtOMrX3A/R8zyUqy+8G kGGoXT57isCM45aixVg5WrQ00wHTp/EelQnYiATlf4rRUAact4F29R344gclFFEUXt8c LJnw==