Re: [Detnet] Congestion Protection name change

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Thu, 13 December 2018 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=x9VJaOJ5t1WCnKwoKOPCMBW2UkZSnny4QfxEUnIYuuI=; b=h7zsV4WZSkysSxNk2vXyzjrpw/gbDQ94NljUtDOZMOj0+SV06bNEnJfV+iw132qHhg /RozeqToqRFtTGSPr7HPzvF6EsbtaOs+JcgDawJULIdvbmLbxxO6nDAV1xzvgfxygvmY 7xijFRaAMnIVn1oTIM6K1tgNaGsWONqdQ5GMbuNuk1rwLrbQq+gRgRvEdqir4ehdMmGQ 2prVMsoqx5xtq2jrBMNhTycJC4ZLVSLdedKj8jbLVDCR9up3CFDXtxxFi3OUFhLFFZ7D a1ttMlbOmlTVBlZPaK2kPPDGfdMw5stt9eFo0OChII/w+hH+WedogtkDVXz1DxZ4kuAl sVqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x9VJaOJ5t1WCnKwoKOPCMBW2UkZSnny4QfxEUnIYuuI=; b=e1NKDIj8WJLiGms0QhNSgYYfMQWE3V/o5Sx5nkrJcwkpKlqvx0W0fLAmcFL0wDwp1I GwS+evh2M83pQJRceG6oxPn5qJdgnQrlmSL5cjceCHSH36TNoKPAZoWS5fTKRw4RFr04 sRGFTKjVpUIlqyW8u35H7tz9bfKgDERIVv8ZQbRfVtWC7g3u88zLoh/9arR6rhIyXKA8 oxuGqc0l8Pk9pmDzdWuBj5CkmayhShzVUd3+dys6pzL4PfrE8R4nmncv6g9yH2HpQhWI PqKldcbd5ALlGtHVv/CODsGrZCHCKSu+Vf6F64NvSSBBakvNG3vAdAF64Qb0lp5Aei6P 5yUg==