Re: [Detnet] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-security-13: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 28 January 2021 22:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qE7It/rnvBi0qrQGVdqqlVvsz7ym2o7LCyBJU7Im1XQ=; b=RCe7oPlvwJxg8nnWxinirs8NBc5paKww2+FVYYRWjHQ9abYsY4DhhcRYnVYmIvBdGE QUdowYfRuiLyj8EkszApww/tCsETZP6rx4l8EDoqMykuTQ2shVw8XeII4HdjDNICk9Tr SwDyGgy1njeQYcaXSfA79v9+TLguGbmMiTuyLlTwhC5nQl9os7DKqmeE6x/EW+1zLTTS Yc4bJSvAMHhXLLQciIbcukqR3eaWbtqOIcurBuy7w/auVmmPf40+ObZw4kklA7b0GE+d P7LcgQgdQbTQgxnSChXJbZMaWyjHVmAH38l9VQKu5HF1wtDAqA+CsPFz9DRZLYk0hhX8 H24g==