Re: [Detnet] Comments regarding draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 07 February 2020 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HSqeKIqjuDS6lVxK6g5KIqIpvc7wFUspPqrHo45qqiQ=; b=S6snRDGj2ny//0KY5MkBtlyxPPUaKK8/fXZM9/wAmw6by84BbUmuqalNIfC6rQOdrE ++gIoLpurIn4IBzy18eBzEIAN/N3gAASfVbksL0SmhyKHiMhIa9gdt+zsDp/FfJE8F0E bu9r/qk/FfjqREnL44iV7PzxhWeFQaDF3vz+GvCvGd3T4Hg5G0LRT4JKaaOAPWa8xpZC XqUlWLobM5DzYmaPjiQMIm/hheq31lCvVTMizT/jlgNE7/CBPsAy3d6C6BcC8tzxwrNW PmF5nnrEOg5J+RH7T4oPwkaNfAA/BS0U78oGtuZUrVxdyeicevRu6GexJNDoCZ+dZpxR sCew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HSqeKIqjuDS6lVxK6g5KIqIpvc7wFUspPqrHo45qqiQ=; b=XqshB7U7oqPZob4hbV/U2PUt6BwGzqZHY++oUmZl0QHNujR3nYf7NG7Q2ou1XetOM1 JgDF6/oyp06s2UWGn8KOcTyUGwdmMXSN+ox9MYNVQJQbIiyauGPo3nRn0lbHGTLR4hsV 32Hk/o2pNjmAbnLzUmKBFbhf/wupCwqVjexF0QITck47j4l+xvloLLWvT3+9TSWy4Fbv oHGHptWvcc19LrLr4tMAhIW4gWJHvAY2UUDeIFanZs1Q3ZrIhh/08OH0WNAcjY50YRb7 x8K6eNi6A4SZHtZSGvwF9OQ68EGp69buu84kjFfJnNfk21iUuCRvFaTRa6+v0OkexLx2 iyRg==