Re: [Detnet] data plane framework editorial pass

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ra05a6NoWW/UtvcQ8fToeBL4NVB2wfvcGuYH2L01MUY=; b=JFI/miSF9F1bJGPo6k9nylYEkDnVO1BRpkYIegpCRuM9SGK9lsKn0lis6nQ0MefEDd JKEuBZCNbc5Z7yWnayZkaXF5DJsNVzxOpRpoTAz7t0JQRyLdFw2YoMJpPGg8xUX1Nf2Z zGFJvPLgjXEyleawYkbj7T1znaPAFGnCBlaOh/NdGcWBTeUztKAiv/dVLyvDGUNzfTXF opuVeTnoEkmZ/i5Chq0YPn71WABJbWaMMY+1G2cU3S9aUp4U97dNT7ZdJL1Dy7OxeP2G d4x7mBdykLpnC3vDJoLlVkHELPH16v1EmBeJlbiLYDVZdMJBEJ9JCPudgDexJhs85AIn qn9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ra05a6NoWW/UtvcQ8fToeBL4NVB2wfvcGuYH2L01MUY=; b=Yi8P0IhFP2MZBnp8mBpf/FVmDJICxhpd9zDYZr6op428IEIvgypuqxUa8KldiOT+Au M+xV73qrOiEDHb0F7fVZIkfqApz0WPAwLTVG/SkBvooPLKUmtgrbkBjHvYvnx2xroG2n NFTro/AYgctCo18gEOm1gvYnyOj0PkvycP1gQTOrEHwqx0IqFqh7L/M7va+NsFftnw04 HmXjXEQafFLM7l4eqYEMxQQTBaooI2Mlud/esAQKTjjBLvWy+7ZM317UHNXRiN8VQ9w3 pVRNyL22CMQymetwWiAHaaAkDgsH1YEVt1Ex+V/6jrlBJX8N1iuJHLrMs+1lO6mkDUe5 2rww==
References: <DM6PR06MB4329EDDC558FE8D5EFEEB225C49D0@DM6PR06MB4329.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <AM5PR0701MB228913F73700AF0AA8446467AC9F0@AM5PR0701MB2289.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR06MB4325CBAF7C387D4CB14DE979C49F0@BYAPR06MB4325.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU13N=Lfh_NNucksJ5dwN8+gM+JR+r6M_DgDwhjTcWeapQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=duU39NYeQMo-50i_Ky_DBpyszMnhTeF940agG2=9dMjhS7w@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR06MB4325992742154FEF70B520B1C49F0@BYAPR06MB4325.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU19beBas-TPcnpH3PbL9ygiNGrn8LWnDMFKQaJkmo3mAA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR06MB4325C749B0EDB23C3F06401DC4980@BYAPR06MB4325.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU2SiACP2EaNQGJ2FtCmsg=y2-RUif=gdnO=L0x-in5htg@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR06MB432545C23678E37D5B904E9AC4900@BYAPR06MB4325.namprd06.prod.outlook.com>