Re: [Detnet] Policing/shaping and related calculus [was draft-varga-detnet-pof (sorry, lot of input)]

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Sat, 23 October 2021 14:36 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 979C354804E; Sat, 23 Oct 2021 16:36:10 +0200 (CEST)