Re: [Detnet] WG adoption poll draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang

"Gengxuesong (Geng Xuesong)" <gengxuesong@huawei.com> Fri, 21 September 2018 06:12 UTC

From: "Gengxuesong (Geng Xuesong)" <gengxuesong@huawei.com>
To: Rodney Cummings <rodney.cummings@ni.com>, Janos Farkas <Janos.Farkas@ericsson.com>, "detnet@ietf.org" <detnet@ietf.org>
CC: "detnet-chairs@ietf.org" <detnet-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 06:11:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.130.169.123]
Subject: Re: [Detnet] WG adoption poll draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang

Hi Rodney,

Some supplementation and modification:

Ietf-detnet-topology in the document is used for ' device and link capabilities (feature support) and resources (e.g. buffers, bandwidth) ' discovery, so it is the southbound interface. However, it is not part of DetNet flow configuration, and so we think maybe it can be an independent work.

Best Regards
Xuesong