Re: [Detnet] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Thu, 21 February 2019 19:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=H9fskMPItLXhjqfIm+YfvWuvlyOZUs0M/K65YbUkmyY=; b=dP7thZ/Nvp3s2sEUQ5StdqFudT Ny0FgWhkHRZw8w1aGkTX/s6MDIgEQl6dDwrSI27xZ18PQ/0BnTWfsQ/M8qxlaPge8z5AioDwrDr1Y 0Cwcs3GYMnERc26aJDuoDKet0;