Re: [Detnet] [DetNet] DetNet YANG Model Update

Don Fedyk <dfedyk@labn.net> Mon, 18 May 2020 01:56 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.3 cv=CbkmGojl c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=dLZJa+xiwSxG16/P+YVxDGlgEgI=:19 a=sTwFKg_x9MkA:10:nop_rcvd_month_year a=Vy_oeq2dmq0A:10:endurance_base64_authed_username_1 a=HLvPDLHGFjgA:10:nop_election2020_name_subject a=DAwyPP_o2Byb1YXLmDAA:9 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=wU2YTnxGAAAA:8 a=i0EeH86SAAAA:8 a=GhPyi1jjHtXNxy9Np6cA:9 a=VWxOdU9xLWWkfvi_:21 a=7PDvmoFH4tDa-XTm:21 a=ZnBHZVZb9rEA:10:nop_charset_2 a=-RoEEKskQ1sA:10:nop_election2020_name_body a=yMhMjlubAAAA:8 a=SSmOFEACAAAA:8 a=-aF8WEl6HCMVXepY0uwA:9 a=sOHczLoYn2ds2Ru7:21 a=tCTQ4ex9toRNWKel:21 a=G69Y98xCU9q-auAV:21 a=gKO2Hq4RSVkA:10:nop_mshtml a=UiCQ7L4-1S4A:10:nop_mshtml_css_classes a=hTZeC7Yk6K0A:10:nop_msword_html a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10:nop_css_in_html a=k3uelzmZZkachehOrOkA:9 a=cR10M_fzwktQiXIn:18 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10:nop_jpg a=VEiTNn8F7TgA:10:nop_attachment_filename_extension_2 a=LdS5BIdaNLwADIAfiTMA:9 a=OpQzwvFPu-3j1OHr:18 a=pZvkRIomKRwvYfLoWYUA:9 a=gmuLaJwe_aPe51XC:18 a=IMpcZRrjYkBs77YU-wkA:9 a=9ggtSQ4WQcBDElxt:18 a=viHH8Vbhaw0r3CMRhzkA:9 a=udI_gebeaW7NMI9X:18 a=B8Rst9M6qlSNBWoAurMA:9 a=EC1QW8pM3Izubnan:18 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=Yz9wTY_ffGCQnEDHKrcv:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:Subject:In-Reply-To: References:Cc:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=tEf2Yc+3IlG4Vy2QTNn8GKmeLtWjAtvZMf18cZMABjU=; b=LK2PbQjS1RcweaJ29SwMbjIXAv MJspTgTnpa75nKXInnJAFKb8Yla0RqW7QraTdeN3GzVBjsCzpHylzlZU4OX0ux5PC4DVXLpxfNxac XVW82Q9zf5Xo6mByX/N9rAHVO;