Re: [Detnet] OAM terms

gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com Tue, 06 July 2021 20:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 04:50:21 +0800
From: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
To: pthubert=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org
Cc: detnet@ietf.org, raw@ietf.org, theoleyre@unistra.fr, David.Black@dell.com, balazs.a.varga@ericsson.com, Janos.Farkas@ericsson.com
Subject: Re: [Detnet] OAM terms

Hi Pascal,
thank you for driving this important discussion. I wholeheartedly agree that consistency in terminology is fundamental for the successful development of technology as that helps us to communicate, avoiding unnecessary arguments and misunderstandings.
Please find my notes in-lined below under the tag GIM>>.

Kind regards,
Greg Mirsky
Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部  Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division
E: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
www.zte.com.cn