Re: [Detnet] L2/L3 model?

"Peter Jones (petejone)" <petejone@cisco.com> Thu, 27 November 2014 01:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12702; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1417051256; x=1418260856; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZEHCTzGxy9w1a+/k+VquurCpRywo9cZ6Dq/0oNvx7h8=; b=WIoMLtZ/mMArHYGd9IgQX4qiiZT4Qxc7ex3fizxX8JCvDioD6b62UudP 1MRygpJpSVB4YawJRa1ieLYUonxhMPDlUKXGyeld7v0A7ajVEXfvNPKQX oiNSYcmPxvbUbj3Il68Lvki8iI/XWMvsribsLw0SrbDSjap8nvh6nZjAo k=;