Re: [Detnet] [mpls] [Pals] draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id (was RE: Please review the PALS/MPLS/DetNet Joint Session minutes)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 02 April 2022 21:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CJrgJEXYf6VvQdv8YCYY3pYnnxiSglqArBDYSc9Rrb0=; b=CkEsuWFkAzj2uTJtkhffCWGkIHOkAsY2zYDZW8V20n6VZKUx+x7Wq/flROQGqXL155 /4uRaNQVYmfg2T7lfQ6SNOuyr3oPmCEYQ0gJ2WUuAGsnILMjB8AiJy+5zqQhx9e8ZjS/ iOpuDBB/cqaAwDm57xAQg4JQZFzgcpJymP5TxiX8OiLqLQNMNK5zKb69Aj1bre/cgSxk FIOeI/OINynfed+R5aBLHzTMYKYhtFFnMb/fG/te4BbQsZtp9A3ck22rpx0iUESbglDc qJV09m4eiyiPs3BzGD7X8dt2L30CFRU6t+DgmH7MB3lODbISJWH6TNgOs+w9HVSH/eve JWjw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CJrgJEXYf6VvQdv8YCYY3pYnnxiSglqArBDYSc9Rrb0=; b=IjwtWE50KaD3iAl78neGX15umX9ZOz1+ipCEKQfPITn0eI/BiF2m+ZudzNWcogrvRC ehXfR9NvM71I7wvXnwTdDJur9iiJZFrwK0hs2RwARw1p3Vr8J5nj/lK+gQl0EWlgRndA KhLvRb0aeWU4g7HDDfibNwIMSFYIU4jouTKIOD1ZAv/Y+ZsPTkIViBqnh9O6QUH+xGmc 9RA88ex/rAEQN8/EQyyM10a4bsOTfaCja03im94noJvM94vxVxH0pzuqQFOLfzWzzJYl UJ0ga3fyY9+0guFBcFYptLkpC6fzy4UP+LoXy22MDNHw7m7Eo+Hl5XXnpeJY2TkZzEUX qE+g==
References: <14219_1648628199_624411E7_14219_65_1_c11c63ca0c7649a1ba55d96c03910cd5@orange.com> <DCC3C232-0C45-4541-BDD5-0EF51333F41E@tony.li> <22915_1648659581_62448C7D_22915_418_1_8ef3862f86024a26952e0b183e921360@orange.com> <B33092F8-5417-4E66-9616-A1FD17485B2A@juniper.net> <AM0PR07MB4497D16A36BCAF86C0906457831F9@AM0PR07MB4497.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CO1PR05MB8088A3BB0625E31EA00A3825C71F9@CO1PR05MB8088.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV31cfLVZfQVc2M=WHN0-Funha9TTFNZ1iKDe+5QY9N58Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1Z3-TU0-oFvYq3UJnibaPQLi2az3ZQFWf7toFe1Lju+A@mail.gmail.com> <2116_1648835775_62473CBF_2116_391_1_e4fdd9350d384122a600630cc1a906a9@orange.com> <CABNhwV3QRy_xC3UB4T0k4va5a85K3BwxTO+SKzGkKoasGgnwKA@mail.gmail.com>