Re: [Detnet] IP dataplane

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 13 November 2021 02:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ubNgdWY/0T2Jsu3kF98fo7MbLoevLNMAXl2fxP3yisU=; b=pZsZ1/tPVy7Ad/OKUL8AMZfQB/qlOza/HQ+eCqcrT0EEPkHT0JKNVPR04Swjg6uTHq Cm27ejSmW91Nn4dS7EIHjVaHRGr+4hQdG4P/Kl5fPoS/1v61jFamwwTLblpaHegD1LZv DHrc7ZUdxfmG6N1qf+6EUaz5oIHMnEE8isSmpnEpr6kCPBBxuG36LsO0/B6u7lo79P/6 iBdD3XnAxiQm0KCf9Vk/xanoLHbaJkqLhkHEzyXUOTzBzspJSYxkUbBeysXgQB+rSvmR Fz9wK82LAs4QH25Tftdjc7DVuxqhllwZa1u8MnC1gqsjPI5avJ/zybWFBSrX/IH6N/+H 3/2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ubNgdWY/0T2Jsu3kF98fo7MbLoevLNMAXl2fxP3yisU=; b=YXVIk2UYoXWmYVbGmZrALKSecIMpG3iSkUfdIRkZJ74+cZgeMW5fc5G2tnjAOYGcrU /+ba6tbEhskDFFTFCxUVSJbwS94GHeSHnzp84Kaxp4XlDz6ODtRP0B8NA2Xwzfl9D0e+ LkfrUqf+aB9axYJbU4KOiQMHq4SrhJM+DkCjiXQ3TQERCm6A7BA6cpYdBhJ4hSxN2NqE pJNf+SS+sXYn8fgmnPhMinHuEIrfrcsj6GOICfIQSh2CsS6rep679pGUPwDCw1s3e0Z2 FK6e/l7/Jbxv/M2sIk8GTTbXQBEHgA8j0LwkQpY2erHvtSzSyxEHW23PvJjuv8Ld44Ny XVUg==