Re: [Detnet] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-11: (with DISCUSS)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 09 September 2020 15:39 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.3 cv=YoYhubQX c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=dLZJa+xiwSxG16/P+YVxDGlgEgI=:19 a=xqWC_Br6kY4A:10:nop_ipv6 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10:nop_charset_1 a=reM5J-MqmosA:10:nop_rcvd_month_year a=Vy_oeq2dmq0A:10:endurance_base64_authed_username_1 a=0FD05c-RAAAA:8 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=jsLqV8V3AAAA:8 a=JDEfythXEdapHtiEQJIA:9 a=zjSrnvabGK85DFUz:21 a=THckmsOtPlRXiWWm:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10:nop_charset_2 a=mYAOWqAtFUkA:10:demote_hacked_domain_1 a=1dbGxDndw2gA:10:demote_hacked_domain_7 a=l1rpMCqCXRGZwUSuRcM3:22 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=ugk2N6kDtXxT1k6o-wp-:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=jf8YamOUnTsSOHKf/umi+wgGBShXxUh/l9BnF5P5NHU=; b=s5lcWBhj8r99+9zxWEsU42HlAb BnKOrATvqeuq183DoXq9eBkXoO8ejB5i3woIx2ptYMqL+BRanJWRcYAohbDDFYQN8Ah/nBpCbk03e dC+jCxnMjkiCT91fk29YleF5d;