Re: [Detnet] Crosshaul input for consideration in draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases

Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 14 March 2017 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it-uc3m-es.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:date:in-reply-to:references :organization:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NWpqv5Q/1FSQhZuR9T77sFk0ziEL5/OjXw3+a65rrFM=; b=Pw71hgwgiwylC8L8ijrwSYSAZ3WUA6i2JCXMk8adA7zzsKGQ9/QtL7lEgI5MqqoHr1 CgM3yyhfGoGTD5GSJvfPATL2MVE819wiw/1wODqM7/Vxosz6TLOZpFqTfDc2HY6BiRav eDfc/tSqFgV47Ch0k3NesnN0qqDWKtw01FEkd0koBleFw5AY1XAPSeIV7yd+WfsZJUCW E2sUvX3qk4np/l752d/DWrG+EzkcQ3EIZqHd+KX+OyH0ciDQIcm9ImfzhvLOm4Yns56+ GwG8w69vAyw1lDpeoXW0GSCi0r1YBO9T/SbKxMG3bVwRHZlwwP8DmAHvPar85VqhaeWr aGzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:date :in-reply-to:references:organization:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NWpqv5Q/1FSQhZuR9T77sFk0ziEL5/OjXw3+a65rrFM=; b=ry33vpmX9jrrZ7Z3y6/npiMb/WLOKmg4hxvxRWpD4kJoyiyNhL5LjjqTyyOwRekwFd XpkkrTNzTV+KBsy6dcj5Nwg6QpK6c+JKBtuGUnijckP1ubjl/OuDcIGqMWvmhmaY3UAF ARWBrH5bzvHFoOLM/qE3cTYBwswtyTw4uAy3N75dPPn07mTZ4GNHewcqQCM4cOjeZqo2 qeciwqH5ZKZ1kVUdyHtyaHqEaYplVzN7mmkoYg/M6KtK2Y94Oo8B2y8Vtvw9sJteYOqG 1AAHZE1BaN/CDk8x9MEoJBa+8egxag5noSeRGrux21Fudc6UNBTdWuTcSsUw/cG88ecO 4yKg==