Re: [Detnet] [mpls] Continuing with my comments on draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 22 January 2022 21:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Yjsv+i7TmRYg5qQSH6qnrChmlUE+CPHlTO6iToune0I=; b=ltdzhJ1KK+Gw0o13elp94o2yY1mfBN6JTQs/9ZcQLjK/8VwN9SBF40oU0Kt0sVBzGd gn3/4nb/zLNs3pG27zlrj8F8+5w/8J4PhNXWP2QWS0xhVjIDCG8rtzfrukwdxJVQ+gy7 3wHrlnottuIom9ENoPPDNuGE2eJcp7mKP0c12N5HuuVQLQIs5bWQ87WBRoDcVAM98xWj bOPy1dERQ1IJ6ZBvpxag4sQq1rialOwvKhPkPvYK2F4OiJTjU0fHToCqmS169NAmymUx YUp5WEr/BAe3Iy7zbmf3LXHm2cq43+FGvDp4oyENRxo6P2n+sHB5AKAlFRMJz0rp6mTU nMDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Yjsv+i7TmRYg5qQSH6qnrChmlUE+CPHlTO6iToune0I=; b=EE4RBHrdDeQl+0q/fU17ZD3ST/gjvA+ROfCjZ4JRdqf2snG0aGAPAvr7x0l6q0cdGi 3tS9JdbdDHR6yT26xVFQleOaw/wjsqOYSesnhoJESy+j5pR1khjbbxGcGvQYEcQLrdNz s9PfuLNO65oc7jtD/qJ0KYGdMQzXA0z8JHu56SCB34VJ06wihj4zBA6kDWrj013GSFgB q8FRrAWP2V6P8D0oCQ8fpR2jNleQPdhqGbeBNOCwrQApWDFOKbZ/UY1J0ZkKbTAx0EVo bUOov8JKj1zmgUut9gCAsotkAWxHe31l65D6qT7jKfa7nfrsz5R+bicrSSRtjgqxJiBo sMWA==