[Detnet] 答复: DetNet Use Cases additions - Deadline 10Sep17

<huang.guangping@zte.com.cn> Tue, 15 August 2017 10:37 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 18:36:51 +0800
From: huang.guangping@zte.com.cn
To: eagros@dolby.com
Cc: detnet@ietf.org
Subject: [Detnet] 答复: DetNet Use Cases additions - Deadline 10Sep17

Hi Ethan and all,

sufficient discussions wrt blockchain use case have been made in this mail list, I do not have additional updates to the text unless further comments and suggestions will be raised, and of coure appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel Huang

黄光平 huangguangping

预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product Operation Division

南京市雨花区软件大道50号中兴通讯1号楼
R&D Building, ZTE
Corporation Software Road No.50,
Yuhua District, Nanjing, P..R.China, 210012
M: +86 13770311052
E: huang.guangping@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn

原始邮件