Re: [Detnet] OAM terms

Fabrice Theoleyre <theoleyre@unistra.fr> Wed, 07 July 2021 06:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unistra.fr; s=CF279DD4-6F58-4C59-BB33-73FDC6DFC1E3; t=1625638275; bh=rBaHFncSdDkW3pdi0g8nhg3BuiwVvThaAw0T2VbANCk=; h=From:Message-Id:Mime-Version:Date:To; b=MEy2K7JTspgG4qYPDsHDApJt0XeadRBuIElSGKrSEMwugo0svWb59gJDyP/xwyJEI Tr+dDgGAG6SqzzIoblxoYoOOSZXq7lzDNWYNDG84OsWQ6qyOq1eWzx+AsWVbvcWnec OukXCkiY2WlqIvXkPsF0becyXbuI3hS+a71+KbI3azxcRY16pkIJlpvSyESklWGHlU pyWgkdv9GhbLRGYzaEWMqIt9138NTW/ASFlNzx1y2xQBvkJbxfR9BnUBmZq8M5A/4H GRNtKXZXoIoVqVP0Fx5NhOWTjNmDEkCOtQvmGsyOW4uEQPc4kH1zGxfGts5LQ3M/T2 rz9Q8tngnVM7A==