Re: [Detnet] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-detnet-yang-12

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2021 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RTgIxzpSpix6yNTB7yfRoL6Fk0KJrJmdcrrAR9S8KMI=; b=rrZRDL/xURwIUnBcdtPI+gvGoqEE2LK6JY6oV5yQ5Eg1X+aflwbh2ERpKRBJ8PmZLG EiA/WlQ0OW5CchB6Mn6pg9X0xh4pFanDlV2sOcOpC/uvrYHnFHEJltpOX98C0j34Ll3Q JKWHa/qZ4aaAGmblkpE2D4dVQm21XBBV9g1ydN5D8Y0bea7okHx7BRALYZg9BvD9Jasg DTdoiMPhdrWpgJd+48FMhD2PULYWR9uf+pCrJdE/GcO3IDwuI+l0Wai9pomW2FEcTap3 Rke61n5xx1tKXaZ+7IFPNn6KtMckvpSD4t5Z+Pfqr//qOXT1/XWLDry9uji2r906Zde5 rwaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RTgIxzpSpix6yNTB7yfRoL6Fk0KJrJmdcrrAR9S8KMI=; b=XLJJLRn/TRFsFNrKHagbQj5RCnJXm/dR0wuQBY7wnf5rjXOh6Qmb8oAph1d4tq120h Nipnzqg8nCRFKDQH7I2DkZ2w7uonzkHRK43P+ysPFjVXjJpdrYCzs3BzQLHxRwIdQIao gTbvtoiE3d/COEneMNmY+hMgdX+ACXU7G2LYNLAfssHAw6ilAKv+d6r6RuukzWnErRD8 mtU4dL0aIorfQJejOEjwwWqeMxO4YfWAT4XKzgVUzM29RRL75LjfT670r6JgZJpycoby ZKV/e+U7c3tYdWJVMmhWVVqgMHS+FujbizheAhFOt9TjTD/kPVVhdLXdHEbZ2YkF+B6X UxKw==