Re: [Detnet] Crosshaul input for consideration in draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases

Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 13 March 2017 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it-uc3m-es.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:date:in-reply-to:references :organization:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Elf17+1gPIxpbS3ZIfipb6+jLljH/75/Qtm0LEsS0eE=; b=kvUTGSrjKcE3D3Qh7mn5iP/8VfYlLhpSP8XSoTT0hOhoXf6nBLiTtpVop385PKGIIE zLIA5dQuabHfM9DH6MTPokcRwG5cRAbTlkBZ8Q+5n0RZpu8L2GR1yEYD7kaVhz5Jz4TJ ea8JJ3mBwpzLE9tP9/oYkP/EVN0B8bgBJWe5y6G/RPVDpUWyt0XA1Pmfyfv7JCTtNcqW KhrIT+ZiqBWlETAa1o6POGhEK+RynFA3tYuZmk2d9SXfnIwDH+1DpEcxTjoCWvcXV+m3 Fl2URk+37rG4JLJucT2t4mo3j+NihaYWVrZKDjrqV/uAePh4AKa21gFLyIE5CZDPMPyE jqNA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:date :in-reply-to:references:organization:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Elf17+1gPIxpbS3ZIfipb6+jLljH/75/Qtm0LEsS0eE=; b=IronHc7gGlhpqArV/to2UiiVKtGfwE5/hmJkr3VxHCJCG7kZQnV7mFZQU92V9dAPvk 8TjWwihsbgDQ0M9GKRuBEL8hXNVZy62lZQgfEoIJpTf+Zlou+owX/truLAqbtp6TFMkA 5u2ut2GEczTVywbVo1tiH4CIYY0YcyolvnlM3tPUGTCN0in27ULvpl9Y3aKbDvC0xLet p24icwDnYrWOGlTZpRfCPU6GJ2xcs5Bpn1VfLdWR45Bki/LBrjvfX/ops/DisDYROK7b gLKTn7z54knQIPu8kbqxN//2T+xHw76UO6QQFwEpew80EiuaN4ehq///zco1yiPWGhUI +TJA==