[dhcwg] Re: [ntpwg] Digital Evidence Standards and a statement that this directly effects NTP and its use...

"TS Glassey" <tglassey@earthlink.net> Wed, 14 November 2007 14:57 UTC

From: TS Glassey <tglassey@earthlink.net>
To: shane_kerr@isc.org
References: <A05118C6DF9320488C77F3D5459B17B7062ED3C6@xmb-ams-333.emea.cisco.com><4733482A.7020302@sun.com><A05118C6DF9320488C77F3D5459B17B70634E4E5@xmb-ams-333.emea.cisco.com><4735A243.6090905@sun.com> <47368636.3070007@udel.edu><4736F7A7.2090707@sun.com> <473736A7.5000801@udel.edu><47387778.4030702@sun.com> <47391B04.8080202@udel.edu> <006801c82641$cd256990$6401a8c0@tsg1> <473AC2CA.2080509@isc.org>